Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Decadence

Oh, Not Right About Anything passed the 10-year mark on Saturday. This is the first time I ever forgot an anniversary. Go figure.

It's been a long decade. At least things got smarter as time went by.

A few months ago, I considered ending the blog on this anniversary. In fact, I was committed to the idea for about two months before relenting. It's still a tempting prospect at times. But even if I'm mostly talking to a wall these days, talking to a wall is one of the things I do best. So this is likely to continue.

Carry on.

3 comments:

Mustang Bobby said...

Don't quit.

Anonymous said...

Please don't stop!

KBliss said...

Talking to a wall? I guess I better change my name to Karen "Wall" Bliss. I sometimes get behind, but I eventually catch up on reading, and I enjoy when I do.