Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Guns gone wrong

Hey, you guys who brought assault rifles into Chipotle.


You're not proving anything about freedom. You're terrifying people and making yourselves look like scared, weak little wretches.

I legally own a car, but I don't drive it into the lobby of Starbucks. Time and place count. Also, my car isn't a tank.

And yes, I realize that the right to drive isn't enshrined in the Constitution. That, too, is time and place, I suspect. Cars weren't around then. Neither were assault weapons. I don't think the Founding Fathers would have favored no restrictions on either, based on how much havoc you can wreak with both items.

Stunts like this undermine the Second Amendment more than the strictest gun control ever could. 

As for your group's remarks about women, well, there's never a time or place for those. Grow up.

No comments: