Thursday, August 22, 2013

Something only I could possibly care about

For my entire life, I've been interested in license plates.

When I was a kid, both my mom's and my grandfather's cars had plates that began with the number 2. Both cars were 1980 models, so that was to be expected.

But when my mom bought a brand-new used car in 1992, that plate also began with 2.

My first truck had a plate with the first three numbers and the last number being 2.

My current car's first set of plates (Missouri) began with 2.

The second number of its third plate (Louisiana) was 2.

My new Nevada plates start with ... yep ... 2.

To date, I've had one set of plates that didn't have a 2 in it, the second Missouri set. I had them for one year, during which the Saints won the Super Bowl.

Could that be the secret?

I hope not.

No comments: