Thursday, December 13, 2012

These should be band names

For most of my life, I've been inventing fake band names. I hate to see them go to waste, so here are a few if you need a band name. They're free of charge (unless you become famous).

(And yes, I realize some of these might be real bands somewhere. But that's a coincidence, because I'm not enough of a scenester to see every show in the world.)

Decibel
Posterchild
Energy Pimps
The Fearless Foursome
He Shall Remain Nameless
Ted’s Ferris Wheel
The School Bus Band
Beer
The Jill Hills
Den of Lions
Ellis’s Pit Crew
Genghis and His Band of Khans
Ebonic Plague
Eyewitness
Swine
I-Balls
Beat Meat
Waterloo
Faux People
Twatwater
Cornerstone
The Flipspinners
Green Light
The Generics
Powerless Prowess
Deuter On Me
Martian Fart
Explosion of the Boar
Nowhere
Yes, Daddy
Spit
Onion Men
Lewser and the Foosball Jox
Fa!
Spectrum
The Lucky Club
Walking Trouble
Conniption Fit
Stars of Track
The Birther Baggers
Dr. Band
Faucet
Dead Stinkard
Bagadix
Shot Puts
Newton’s Third Law of Motion
Ian McGibboney Named My Band

No comments: