Threats against the president are never funny, no matter who's in the Oval Office at a given time.
What makes this hilarious to me are the details of this particular case:
1) Despite using the N-word and the word "assassinate" in her post, she claims she's NOT racist and NOT crazy. Well, of course NOT.
2) Not sure why, but the fact that she was fired from Cold Stone Creamery makes me laugh. The headline made me think she was an attorney or something. Still, it's comforting to know that the ice cream shop doesn't condone racism. So that's good.
3) She was shocked — SHOCKED, I tell ya! — that the Secret Service might investigate a threat against the president. And she still isn't sure what she did wrong.
4) She isn't even registered to vote. Take that, potential felony conviction!
5) The funniest thing is, I actually believe that she just tossed that off as a joke, because she clearly is that stupid. I also think it reflects her real feelings, and there's no turning back from that.