Friday, October 12, 2012

Making my movie debut tonight. Bring your barf bag.

Remember that fake acting career I had going for a few months? Well, it begins paying off tonight.

American Horror House debuts at 8 p.m. Central on SyFy Network. Catch the trailer below, if you have the stomach for this sort of thing (if you can digest nickels, you're on the right track). It's gross, is what I'm saying. But it's also totally worth it, because you get to see me!



Look for me in the trailer above at 0:09 and 0:10, near the middle, and at the bottom right in the death scene at 1:11. I'm wearing my Lafayette High football jersey.

Where's Waldo? When you find him, I'm at his right.
When Morgan Fairchild says "kill her" at 1:04, she is staring into my lifeless eyes.

Check that off my bucket list.

I hope my vomit close-up made the final cut.

Read my blog about the shoot. And sweet dreams!

1 comment:

GDad said...

SyFy has really engaging series and utterly putrescent original movies. I am really sorry I missed the premier of your film. I'll see if I can catch any reruns.

I love the "rave."