From Addicting Info: Eight reasons voting Republican is like eating at McDonald's
I can think of eight more reasons:
• There's lots of enthusiastic frying
• Being able to order trans fats is freedom, baby
• You'll get better treatment if you idle in a car rather than walk up
• Both enjoy a rigged game of Monopoly
• The people making things can't afford to buy them
• You're not a customer, you're a "job creator"
• The food may look different, but it's all the same stuff inside. And a token salad.
• In both cases, you're dealing with clowns and robbers