Monday, January 30, 2012

Things that count as wars on religion

The Crusades
The Spanish Inquisition
The Holocaust

What doesn't count as a war on religion

"President Obama wants to take away my right to use federal dollars to deny people medical services that make my narrow personal beliefs cry!"

"It troubles me that the government I distrust so much for its overbearing power and thirst for absolute control of the people is becoming less dominated by theological fanatics."

"We just gave civil rights to another group of people?!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The absolute best part about this whole article is that the lawyer's last name is "Laycock."

Ian McGibboney said...

I take on Laycock's quote in my newest blog. I confess I didn't even notice the name until just now. Hilarious!