Sunday, July 10, 2011

A list about 'Kiss on My List'

According to Hall and Oates, your kiss is on their list of the best things in life.

If the best things in life are free, it's safe to say that Hall and Oates are not visiting a kissing booth or prostitutes. I do hope they're not kissing the same woman. That would just be awkward.

I wonder, what else is on that list? Whatever the list looks like, I hope the kiss is ranked pretty high. Seems like it would have to be. Certainly higher than more advanced romantic gestures. And Fritos.

I like to think that each guy has their own separate list. I'd imagine they're at least slightly different. For example, I'll bet Oates' list has "Hall" on it. Hard to say if the reverse is true.

I wonder if "Maneater," "Private Eyes" and "Out of Touch" later made their way onto their list(s). I know they're on mine. If they did, though, I'd hope they didn't bump the kiss at any point. 

And I certainly hope that Hall and Oates aren't holding this chart number over the woman's (women's?) head(s). Otherwise, it seems like too much pressure.

OK. Off to read the news for the first time in a couple of days. Don't yet have my Internet hooked up. I suspect you can tell.

No comments: