Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Seven Years Into Net

Not Right About Anything is 7 years old today.

I was in college for seven years.

Seven years is the longest time I've ever held a continuous job.

I ran track for seven seasons in middle and high school.

I've never owned a car as long as seven years. I came close.

I've never dated someone for seven years. I have not come close.

If I cracked a mirror in 2004, the bad luck's over now. Phew.

And now, enjoy some old banners and graphics that were once a staple here. (I don't have the URLs for every birthday banner, but I'm working on it).













Here's to (at the very minimum) seven more years of Not Righting!

3 comments:

Blazing Bayou Running said...

A toast to your "blogbirthday". Keep up the good writing!

Robin

venessalewis said...

Happy Blog Birthday Ian!!! That is quite an impressive run. I'd say you are awesome, but really, at this point, it's just redundant. ;)

Jason said...

Happy Blogoversary sir. Pip Pip, Cheerio and so forth :-) I hope to have some time now that Summer is upon us to visit more regularly.