Good day, blog friends!
I'm busy writing so much stuff that I'm afraid I won't finish any of it. Here's what you can expect. Hold me to it!
• Advice for college graduates. From me. The world needs this.
• A piece on the nature of creativity. Or, why you should stop asking me to do math.
• Why guys like Justin Bieber and Robert Pattinson ruin it for the rest of us.
• A parody of a flier I found in Baton Rouge that makes a lot of false claims in the name of patriotism.
• Why Andrew Breitbart is a special kind of wiener.
If you're still craving your Ian fix (and who isn't), then enjoy my archives. There's at least one shirtless picture of me in there that could derail my political future (I was five, but STILL).
Have a great day!