Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ian FTW

Look who was on the front page of Daily Kos yesterday, and still is as of this post.


I posted my letter to Republicans as a Kos diary, and it connected with a lot of people. Some friends of mine posted it on Facebook, and that led to some, let's say, interesting debate. Those exchanges and the ability to articulate my feelings to diverse audiences are what drew me to writing in the first place. I think I'll do this more often.

But remember, you saw it here first!

2 comments:

venessalewis said...

So proud of you!!! Yes, you SHOULD do that more often. That was a great idea! I read all the Kos comments too. Someone said "There are two types of Republicans: millionaires and suckers." SO true. hehe

NOLA Progressive said...

I noticed the community spotlight on KOS yesterday. For some reason Will Ferrel's line "You're my boy Blue!" just worked its way out of me.

It was a great piece.