Saturday, January 01, 2011

This blog now goes to eleven

Welcome to the new year, not just in real life but also here at Not Right About Anything. I'm looking forward to another year's worth of blogging, chronicling what is hopefully a less-crappy year. I can dream, can't I?

Only four more years until hoverboards! Get excited!

As is the custom, I'm hard at work on the Best of 2010. I know you're dying for it, and I think you'll agree it's worth the wait. But the wait shouldn't be too long, because I got a substantial head start on it six months ago.

In the meantime, go recover from your hard-partying ways and have a stellar 2011. 

1 comment:

NOLA Progressive said...

Cheers and greetings in 2011 Ian. I've been cocooning for a couple of weeks with way to much food and leisure time, but I am starting to re-emerge and connect with society again.

I hope this year surprises us all, and more importantly that we surprise it. Health and luck my man!