Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wanted: Your blog

So my new template has gone live, as you can see. Hope you like it. I do.

I'm going to add more items to the sidebars as time goes by. One of those will be a new blogroll. My old link lists, which I'd jettisoned a while back, were a bit musty. So I want to start fresh.

If you have a blog you'd like linked here, let me know, and I'll get it on. It doesn't have to be liberal-leaning or even political. If I like you, you're in. Time to bring people together again.

Oh, and feedback is also welcome, good or bad. I'm always open to change.

9 comments:

Leigh C. said...

*raises hand* Add me! Me me me me!!

http://liprapslament-theline.blogspot.com

Good to see you're still trolling the interwebs and the Tweeter Tube. I need a template overhaul, myself. Hope to suck up my fear of everything in the sidebars disappearing on me for good and get to it...

NOLA Progressive said...

Yo Ian....The new template..Mucho Gusto! Very clean and eye catching. Feel free to link me: www.mentalgumbeaux.wordpress.com

Keep up the good work.

Tom Alday said...

2002 called, they want their design back.

Ian McGibboney said...

Thanks, liprap and NOLA! You're on.

Tom - 1692 called. They want their ideology back.

Tom Alday said...

Don't try and make this about me.

Jenni said...

The redesign is great. I'll send you a link to my blog when I get around to updating it. Given my list of things to do, that may take a while.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Ian! This blog is jam packed with insightful articles & it looks great. You are a very talented fellow. I look forward to seeing your work on the shelves of my favorite bookstore. All the best to you.

venessalewis said...

This looks great IAN!!!! Add "Losing My Religion" to the blogroll also puhlease! :)

Hathor said...

I'd like to be linked,see profile, even though I've let my post slide recently. My links are in limbo, when redoing them Blogger ate them, I guess. I did have you as a link. I will find the patience to redo them eventually.

I like the new format, more suitable for reading. The color makes the eyes relax.