Sunday, October 07, 2007

Some game played in fake grass in a big building with guys in black and gold against guys in silver and blue

Today, I pledge to say nothing about a certain football team. No videos, no analyses, no wearing of the jersey of a certain running back whose workload recently doubled.

I will, however, say this: if a certain football team at a certain alma mater of mine can register their first victory of the season against a conference rival at home, then hopefully the team playing today can do the same thing.

To cement my commitment to not jinxing this team, I probably won't even watch. This has more to do with the market I'm in than anything else, but still...

I had a dream last night that this certain football team lost 40-30. So that's at least one scenario that won't happen.

If you want me, I'll be outside.

No comments: