Sunday, September 16, 2007

If I wrote as bad as Olindo Mare kicks...

It wfpiuld loock liek jfsddjkn ksujhv skd bsodvh bjkshv bshv vskdughsi ug isuegvsdkv gf sjdgvdjbsds djhvbsdvjsd dh sdjvsjde csjdhvsdv sdkjhsd sjfsefkweubskeh woehvleflgeroighedflbdv sdkjs fsefwjefhwehsnb soehgwkcdn nb kdrdvfeiuhf bdeifghdosvuh sreguvfhvxck bfvsfsdvsdv sdufhsdvb.

OK, it's not fair to single out one lousy person on an apparently lousy team. Well, maybe it is.

All I know is, most people have good and bad days on their job. But for the most part, they don't ever go to work for two weeks in a row completely forgetting how to execute their primary talents.

If this keeps up, Saints fans won't need paper bags; they'll need plastic bags. It's always painful to see the Saints lose, but it's twice as painful when we know they have what it takes to win.

2 comments:

Nick said...

I don't know who looked worse this past weekend, the Saints or the Cajuns.

Ian McGibboney said...

Yeah, it's probably for the best that I can't watch those games in this market.

One of my friends was gloating about the McNeese victory, saying it felt good to see UL go down. After my initial resentment, I started feeling sorry for her.