Monday, April 30, 2007

Caption Central

"Going, going, Gonzales!" edition



--"You may now kiss the excessive pride."
--Unlike with Putin, Bush had to squint to see any soul in Gonzales' eyes
--"Stop it, silly! That's my future-cushy-consultant-gig smile!"
--EIGHTIES REFERENCE: "I like yer hair! Is that Alberto Mousse?"
--"Show 'em that look, you know, the one that all the judges had to give ya to keep their jobs."
--"Stop that, Alberto! My God, if your teeth clench any tighter mine'll start chippin!"
--The Brokeback stare that broke the camera's back
--"No, Dubya, I'm Justice. I'm supposed to be the blind one."
--"Let's play house. I'll be church, you be state!"
--How Bush finally got the entire country to oppose gay marriage
--How the glasses didn't crack from that reflection we'll never know...
--Bush practices his "I don't know no Kenny Boy" stare, just in case
--If this photo weren't cropped, we'd probably understand why Bush is so loyal
--"You're my Sanjaya! No, wait..."
--"So, exactly how much shit did you have to eat to grin like that?"

3 comments:

Leigh C. said...

Actually, you need to augment the eighties' reference with an, "Ooooh, AlBERRRRto!!!"

Ian McGibboney said...

That's actually how I first wrote it, but I changed it because I didn't think anyone would get it. Go figure!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff!