Thursday, January 11, 2007

I love to fly, but...

I've spent the past couple of days bouncing between Lafayette, Atlanta and Springfield, Missouri. Because I'm tired of buying new toothpaste, deodorant and eye drops everytime I make a stop, I have to ask:

If airline passengers are required to put their liquids in a one-quart resealable plastic bag, shouldn't airports at least have some available? Does the plastic cover that the easily available Hustler comes in make an appropriate substitute?

Yesterday at ATL, dozens of fully outfitted soldiers headed to various hometown destinations. Despite the round of applause they got, they still got searched just like everybody else. How dangerous can an airport at orange-alert level stacked with American soldiers possibly be? Ironic, isn't it?

Just asking.

3 comments:

Donnie McDaniel said...

"How dangerous can an airport at orange-alert level stacked with American soldiers possibly be? Ironic, isn't it?"

LOL, that is the question of the day my friend!

Nick said...

What have you been doing that's causing you to fly so much? Don't tell me you're working in this horrible economy.

Anonymous said...

The blog looks good, Ian. I like it.