Tuesday, January 02, 2007

First!

Welcome to a new year and a brand-new Not Right About Anything!

You may have noticed that I've posted only three times in the last 10 days. No, this does not mean I'm dead; I just had to clear some cobwebs from my head. I took a few days off to relax, juggle a few career-related opportunities and have fun with friends and family. I also spent numerous hours at my Day Job and un-cluttering my closet (literally and metaphorically). And because I've been meaning to do so for some time, I've totally redesigned my blog. Though I'm still working on numerous design bugs on this template, I'm confident that you'll like it. But just in case you don't, the archives remain in the older, vintage, Dark Ages style. And if you haven't already, check out The Outdated Almanac in the sidebar. It's a compilation of my favorite writings, graphics and cartoons from 2006. It's like a whole year in the palm of your hand!

Like most people I know, I feel very optimistic about 2007. For the first time in several years, all does not seem lost. I can't pin it on any particular event; but it's a feeling that I hope pervades this year and puts everyone where they want and deserve to be.

And, as always, I hope to be there bringing you the finest commentary, satire and debate that my brain will allow. Don't hesitate to plug in your two cents as well! Because two cents is all it takes to feed the brain of the sneering kid in my header. And do you really want to risk his wrath?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great new template! i love the banner :)

Leah Martin said...

i'm waiting... for more funny graphics to laugh at while i ride the metro in dc...they get my day going!

Anonymous said...

Biggg Print, I like it.

Hillary For President said...

Isn't it excite that nanny pelosi is speaker and we half are first MISLAM in the house.

I thing it is GRATE. Soon (very soon form what I can tell) we will half are first Hillary Clinton for president. That will be relly excite, almost as excite about all the drama surround Milli Vanilli and their award that got took away. That was a relly stressfull time for me because I was RELLY into Milli Vanilli with my partner at the time. We would just listen to girl you know it true over and over and over all the day. But then we broke up and I burn my Milli Vanilli so I was not to stress when they took away the award. But anyway.

Ian McGibboney said...

HFP, I find it curious that your blog started as a literate piece of satire and gradually became the stupidest thing ever written. You're really committed to the joke. Too bad it has not one whit of wit to it.