Sunday, October 29, 2006

Rantin' and Raven

Is there any way for someone watching the Saints game at home to get a refund? Maybe from CBS? If I wanted to see smug bullies intimidating the underdog who completely cracks under pressure, I'd watch C-SPAN.

On the other hand, I am a bit nostalgic for 1993. I remember that being a good year for me personally, at least after a rough start. Kind of like now.

At least my high school team won this weekend, averting a shutout of blowouts among my favorite teams. Figures that was the only game I didn't see this weekend.

False hope is worse than no hope at all. Thanks, guys.

EDIT: I guess I should wait four quarters to write this stuff. That last quarter was pretty good. A 35-22 score is not terrible, and neither were the stats. I still have faith in you, Saints.

1 comment:

Freudian Slip said...

Ah yes, the good ole Saints. I have a very similar love-hate relationship with them...
Matt