Sunday, August 27, 2006

Think they're seeking an editor?


This ad appeared in the Aug. 23 Daily Advertiser. Apparently this supplement is supposed to be in today's paper, but I'm not sure. I'm afraid if I buy it I'll go back in time, and I'm tired enough of this year already. Looks like Superman really can bend the space-time continuum, like he did that one time to rescue that feisty journalist Lois Lane. Maybe he was trying to tell her to pick a new career. Who knows?

They claim it's the biggest employment section of the year. Considering the typical size of the Lafayette CareerBuilder, they could stick this thing between the comics and the TV listings and still make that claim. Snap!

Miss a day. Miss a lot.

In other timely news:

They just thought he was crazy at the time.

No comments: