Thursday, April 13, 2006

T.G.I.G.F.

Rarely do I blatantly re-run old material; but because Easter weekend is all about resurrection, I point you today towards my Good Friday post from last year. Here are a few choice lines to get you in the mood:

"In front of me were four or five very pretty young women, all in a bunch."

"Some or all of them were just getting off..."

"I'm guessing that the girls were strippers."

"With mere minutes to spare, the ladies left and I got up..."

"I smiled and handed over my debit card..."

"I have to recommend stepping out to these places in the thick of the night."

Go on...you know you want to!

1 comment:

T-Mac said...

Hahahaaa...a few months back I was coming home from a speech tourament in northern Washington (I live 30 miles west of Portland) and drove past a familiar "adult shop" on the way at about 3:45 on a Monday morning...and the parking lot was PACKED. I didn't stop by, but I'm guessing I would have had a similar story to tell if I had. :-)