Saturday, July 02, 2005

Holy matrimony almighty!

Don't worry...I'm not the one involved

Wedding bells are ringing for our good buddy Tom Alday of Aldaynet. Being as how he's been so good to me over the past year, I extend an invitation to all of you to wish him well. He's found himself a lovely woman who no doubt has very thick skin (don't try to argue with her, Tom...I've seen you in action :) ). Seriously, though, good luck and best wishes for a happy marriage.

And don't forget, everyone--Tom's registered here at Not Right! I will be more than happy to process your gift requests. The more creative the better. The Aldays deserve only the best.

5 comments:

oyster said...

I would like to send him the deluxe, leather-bound 1st-edition of "More than Words" for his coffee table.

Flamingo Jones said...

Put me down for a classy pair of His and Hers t-shirts.

Zachary said...

I am supposedly invited to the wedding, though I have no yet received an invitation, per se. Here's to keeping my fingers crossed.

Mr. Alday's Amazing technocolor dreamcoat said...

Invitations haven't been printed yet. And "More than Words" is the best song Extreme ever did.

Ian McGibboney said...

True, Tom, though "Play With Me" (the song in "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" when the historical dudes are tearing up the mall) is a close second.