Sunday, June 12, 2005

Caption Contest

"Nontraditionally elected heads" edition

--Watch while I drink this water and make him sing!
--"You're not Saddam..."
--While both were leaders, only one could lead this waltz
--"Mr. Bush, make no mistake; you deserve much more than a slap on the wrist."
--Karzai followed through on his duty to keep Bush's hands off the stem-cell bill
--"So, President Karzai...I hear you're at war?"
--During the photo-op, Harmid subtly guided Bush's hand toward the resignation papers
--Confusing today's hot stories, Bush mistook Karzai for a military recruiter
--Karzai: "I look in his eyes, yet I see no soul."
--"Is it Harmid in here?"
--"Mr. President, I just stopped by to remind you that Afghanistan is still the core of the War on Terror. That's A-F-G-H-A-N-I-S-T-A-N. We're by Pakistan."

3 comments:

oyster said...

Effing brilliant! Each one!

I challenge anyone to improve upon Ian's list.

Great work; one of your very best (which is saying something).

yournamehere said...

"I got me a hat like that with 'Git R Done' wrote on it."

Mustang Bobby said...

"Sorry, guy, no blowjob for you -- that's an impeachable offense, you know."