Friday, April 29, 2005

Which stupid online quiz are you?

of

You are the Spirit of Sadness. Deep pain and sorrow lie within you, betrayal, jealousy and rejection rule your life. You cannot make friends as you are too scared at the prospect of being hurt again and you can't take that risk. You wish more than anything to have a steady person there who loves you unconditionally but you are too scared to find them.

Which stunning spirit are you? Brought to you by Quizilla

I'm always hunting for the most useless online quiz ever made. This is pretty close.

I have a theory that somewhere out in the vacuum of the Internet is the single most pointless and worthless quiz ever devised by the human mind. If you know any (and don't lie and say you don't), feel free to share them here, along with any results obtained thereof. You know you have nothing better to do! Besides, I'm dying to find out which dragon-slaying fairy you are.

7 comments:

donzelion said...

Did you try the "Which NYT columnist are you?" It's pretty good.

Flamingo Jones said...

YOU ARE COOL WHAT_IS_YOUR_TEMPERATURE? brought to you by Quizilla

These people scare me.

Not that I disagree with my result, though...

Ian McGibboney said...

Donzelion: I took that quiz, and it said "You are Ian McGibboney." Weird!

Flamingo: isn't it funny how cool and hot are often one and the same?

Zachary said...

I don't slay dragons. I'm a peace-loving fairy.

Minkey Girl said...

Hey, fairies are suppose to be cute! :P I'm only a minkey.

M said...

This one has so many bad quizzes it was hard to choose a worst. http://www.blogthings.com/index.html

GP said...

I think this is the final word on quizzes: http://www.spinnwebe.com/quiztaker/