Monday, February 07, 2005

Caption Contest

"In my wildest dreams" edition

Ian shows off his latest photoshop job Posted by Hello

--"Hooked...on...puh-honics...work-kid...for...me?"
--"If ah slide mah thumb hard enough, ah get a paper cut! Cool!"
--"Mr. Bush, I'm honored to present your impeachment notice."
--"No, Ian, ah can't find your tax cut on this check either"
--Bush has to squint hard to read his accomplishment list
--"Wow! Jenna really is a freak!"
--Presenting the complete report on the liberal media in the United States
--"Oops, Mr. President. The wool fell off your eyes."
--Bush's military records were on the back
--Bush reads the first draft of his biography, "Things I Know"
--"No problem, Mr. President. I'll have Dick sign this permission slip right away."
--Too bad it's not pink!
--"Quite a thought-provoking column, Mr. McGibboney. I guess I have been somewhat reluctant to embrace flexibility as a tenet of my administrative policies. I will have your iron maiden prepared immediately."
--"A, B, C, D, E...F-minus?"
--George beamed over his new Massachusetts marriage license
--Ian presents Bush with a stock certificate for "Useless Shitbags Unlimited"
--"'bin Laden determined to strike in U.S.?' Holy cow! Why didn't anyone tell me?"
--"Ah bet this'd make a kickass airplane!"
--Bush proudly showed off his origami floor
--Bush was the first president to receive an honorary GED
--"Must be expensive ink if ah ain't worth what's written on this paper"
--An inside look into how George W. Bush approves this message

8 comments:

MagicalShrimp said...

Personal favourite:

"Bush proudly showed off his origami floor"

Truly, Photoshop has proven to be one of the late 20th century's best innovations.

PusBoy said...

"Okay, Ian. You sing Sonny and I'll sing Cher."

Phillip said...

paper comes from trees? i don't see it.

thehim said...

Ian gets the exciting opportunity to prove that George Bush can't locate Iraq on a map of the Middle East.

Anonymous said...

Mr. President, this is my phone number, call it if you ever get lonely. I know how to have a good time

MPH said...

When did cat get a "c" in it?

Yep, that's Jenna's bush.

Ian McGibboney said...

I can see Bush now: "Hello, George speakin'. Is 'Nonnamous there? Ah wanna good tahm."

GIBB said...

memo from Dick Cheney: "Dubya...How many times do I have to tell you? SHUT THE FUCK UP!