Monday, January 17, 2005

Caption Contest

Special cheap-shot and sex-joke edition

Economy! Jobs! Growth! Opportunity! Ha ha ha!! Posted by Hello

--The state of the economy: in the redhead
--"Isn't my gold ring just fabulous?"
--Bush is such a snob, even his tie wags its tongue at you
--(Note her left hand) "This is what I think of your economic policies, Mr. 'President.'"
--"Is that your tie, George, or are you just happy to see me?"
--"Is that your microphone, George, or are you just happy to see me?"
--"The economy! Man oh man, do I love jokes!"
--"Want me to jumpstart your economy? Meet me at 10 in the presidential suite."
--"Ah give up, Drew...what's so funny on the green screen behind me?"
--Women tend to laugh when looking at Bush's pants
--The backdrop and Bush's microphone were actually photoshopped in after the GOP realized that "Lessons in Wife Beating" would not go over well with non-conservatives
--"A blonde, a brunette and a redhead walk into a bar..."

For another caption fix, check out this gem at Blog Reload

7 comments:

thehim said...

The President and an overweight woman react to a reporter suggesting that we're entering an era of more accountability for our actions.

oyster said...

A guest appearance on "Less than Perfect", playing Andy Dick's companion of ambiguous sexuality?-- aw, you're so sweet fer askin'!

Naw, that wouldn't play well in Topeka, but it's such a cute naive gesture from someone desperate for ratings...

By the way, Red, do the draperies match the ...er.. how does it go?

Thomas Mc. said...

"Weapons of Mass Destruction", can you believe they fell for that?

PusBoy said...

Bush: I just shit my pants!

Woman: I have cancer!

jetbanana said...

You look like a chick that ex Pres Clinton would have boinked.

Ian McGibboney said...

Jetbanana, when I first read that comment in my e-mail, I had idea to which post it was attached. Ha ha!

TGH said...

I was thinking something like: "Bush and his advisor jump at the all at once fireworks finally, one rocket for every million in the deficit". I'm still trying to work out how it is the GOP are the party of the economy after Regan, Bush, and now Bush Jnr.