Saturday, December 18, 2004

A Lafayette liberal-lashing link

From the home office in Lafayette, LA comes the latest local site to bust a washboard over my very existence: Unskilled Labor

Under the Net name "Ragin Cajun," the proprietor of this site has been leaving some pretty nasty comments here as of late. I figured the least I could do is give the man (person?) some exposure.

Influences include IMAO, Ann Coulter, Free Republic, National Review Online and a heavy dose of strict Catholicism; I think this person and The Conservative Cajun ought to hook up. At least it wouldn't be a long-distance relationship!

It's Labor. And it's Unskilled. It's Unskilled Labor! Geaux.

3 comments:

Nick said...

Man, I've been away for quite some time, and when I come back I see Icon is trying to set me up with someone.

Sorry Icon, I can't do it:

1. I don't hook up w/ guys.
2. I don't hook up w/ LSU fans.

But hey man, if you find some nice looking gal for me, conservative or liberal, I'm up for it. Hey, the gal I'm currently seeing was dumb enough to vote for Kerry. I guess I have to forgive her for her ignorance.

Ragin Cajun said...

"...bust a washboard over my very existence." Funny. We may not agree on much but I do enjoy reading your posts anyway.

Ian McGibboney said...

Nick, she'd have to be dumb, otherwise she wouldn't be with...you know what? Never mind. She is hot with a great personality, though, so you better watch out...heh heh...

Ragin' Cajun, I appreciate your blog as well. Diversity is the spice of life. Keep stopping by with your two cents. I love debate.