Monday, October 18, 2004

What's in this man's head?


"All I need now's a balloon" Posted by Hello

From the photo album of the apparently defunct Manning Report

--Bush prepares to blow another debate
--Mmmm...yellowcake...
--Mmmm...crow...
--What, me worry lines?
--I still don't feel nothin'...need to exhale...
--A textbook case of double-talkers' cramp
--Bush after his meeting with the religious right
--Look! It's a glazed duh-nut!
--Dubya did a really lousy Bill Clinton impersonation
--"I sure hope this never gets on the Internets"
--Weapons of mass contortion
--Restoring honor and dignity to the White House since 2001
--"Momma said never to talk with your mouth open"
--Refill!!
--Uh...need some wood? (I know, I know...but it's funny, dammit!)

10 comments:

Phillip said...

"I could definitely hold my breath longer than that Kerry fucker. Why can't we do THAT on tv?"

Anonymous said...

Bush sticks to his guns despite advise from his colleagues that the President, "better not hold his breath."

oyster said...

I knew I could suck all those peppermints at the same time... gettin kinda tingly, though.


(The Manning report is defunct?! Well, shit. I think we should just discontinue the whole internets thing, then. What's the point?)

Kyle said...

Whew! I can't tell if that smell is Kerry's breath, Teresa's underarms (smelly Euro)or Edward's fat cow of a wife's ass.

Michael said...

"Goddamn, that Carl's a rude sumbitch. I think I'll hold my breath until he starts showin' some manners."

thehim said...

There something truthful in my mouth.
Can't...let....it....out.....

Michael said...

This blow isn't nearly as much fun as the stuff I did in college--and after college--and at Camp David--and...

cvcvcvc said...

"Hey! Look how many pretzels I can stuff in my mouth!"




88
adviceforlefty.blogspot.com

ThomasMcCay said...

Does it count if I don't swallow?

Murph said...

Condi said this was supposed to pack a good buzz, but I'm not feelin anything yet.