Saturday, October 30, 2004

Jenna's and Barbara's Bush show

A rare chance to see the Bushies acting stupid

It tickles Barbara in all the right ways when you press "play" Posted by Hello

This link is beyond words, really: www.georgewbush.com/OurDad

Step right up and let the sideshow begin!

SEE! Dubya say, "Our top priority is safe!"
OBSERVE! Dubya say something about Dr. Phil to big laughs ($50 to the first person who can tell me what the hell he's saying)
WATCH! Dubya kiss his mom in a bizarre Oedipal manifestation!
VIEW! Laura's Xanax kick in mid-sentence!
WITNESS! George explain that he puts "more tax money in your pocket to spend here"--while standing in a jelly-bean store!
HEAR! George's call to "leave no reporter behind!"
FEEL! George's kinship with his canine, Barney: "We bark together, pick fleas..."
FISH! As Oil Boy fumbles with his pole!
GET! Inside Bush's mind as he rehearses "I'm George W. Bush and I approve this message"
SWOON! As Bush asks, "Does that make it clear that I'm the guy going forward?"
LAUGH! With Bush as he calls himself "not a lawyer!"
CRINGE! As Dubya says "Osh Kosh, by gosh!"

AND MUCH MORE!!
(Well, not much more; but this is enough, trust me)

This video ends with a sweet plea by Barbara (staring off-camera) to "pass this on to five other people that would like to see our dad in some unscripted moments." Hell, I say let's pass this on to the whole nation!

I think my sister said it best: "Are you sure this is on Bush's site?"

1 comment:

Michael said...

Dude, I don't even want to think about Oil Boy fumbling with his pole. That's enough to make my psychically impotent for weeks.