Monday, October 04, 2004

A free bonus caption pic!


Did he really need the Secret Service? Posted by Hello

--Ironically, the safest plane on the world boarded the most dangerous man in the world
--"I admire your service, troop...what's it like?"
--Little did Bush know that the in-flight movie was "Fahrenheit 9/11"
--Bush shows off his newest (commercial) flight suit
--"No, I won't get you more peanuts!"
--"Can I get a small bottle of gin?" "Sir, I'M the passenger!"
--Bush finally fulfills his air time with the military
--"This seat's taken"..."Taken"...."Can't sit here!"
--"Pleased to defeat you, Mr. President!"
--The Khakis defeat Iraqis for Captain Tacky
--"I got a box with your name on it!"
--Aboard Air Head One

5 comments:

Kyle said...

Soldier: "Thank you sir, for giving me the opportunity to kill for'ners."

Bush: "If you want to keep it that way, make sure you don't cast your vote for The Appeaser"

Michael said...

Since landing on the carrier didn't really work out, how about if we go in the opposite direction...

thehim said...

"Mr. President, are you flying all the way to Iraq with us?"

"Hell no, I'm going on vacation"

Michael said...

Soldier: "I went to Iraq and damn near got my ass shot off, and all I get is this lousy handshake? You're too cheap to spring for even a bag of peanuts?"

ThomasMcCay said...

...And if you survive, be sure to vote for me, the man who cut your pay.