Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Fatin' for wat rats


But who will beat up the Muslims and black people? Posted by Hello

Today I was waiting to cross the street at school when I saw this sticker on a traffic-light pole. Priceless! I wish I'd seen the guy (you know it has to be a guy) who posted these all over campus. Call me stereotypical, but I have a feeling he looked somewhat like this fine fellow, the chairman of National Alliance, the eerily German-named Erich Gliebe:


He's a veteran Aryan Posted by Hello

I have to say that I agree with half of the sticker's sentiment, "Bring our troops home." Hell yeah! And the other half makes me ponder as well. After all, who wants to be hanging out on Saturday afternoon and see THIS frightening scene??


Go back to...uh...New Mexico! Posted by Hello

Kind of puts the "panic" in "Hispanic," eh? Must be gawd's will! Otherwaas he would nuff given them that thar name! Too bad Gawd didn't make them as puh-fict as us wat chirren!

For an even tastier treat, check out the National Alliance site! You alreay know what to expect, I can imagine. Still, man, still...


Gentleracists prefer blondes Posted by Hello

These guys really need to get laid. Like, quickly. Ole'!

10 comments:

Flamingo Jones said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Flamingo Jones said...

When my dad was helping me pack up and move last month he spotted one of those stickers on a parked car at Target. He asked me if I thought it was a joke. I told "No. No I'm afraid it isn't." He was HORRIFIED. It was really pretty funny. My dad's horrification I mean, not the white supremacist part. White supremacy is never funny. Well, just when Chappelle does it.

Flamingo Jones said...

damn double posts. erase at will.

Michael said...

You noticed the big ol' phallic symbol in the background behind the Leni Riefenstahl clone in the poster, right?

Kyle said...

Michael, I didn't notice it. I noticed the blonde, though. I would have to conclude that you are a flaming homosexual considering that your only contribution to the post was noticing a phallic symbol.

Down with Whitey!!

Ian McGibboney said...

Well, I noticed the phallic symbol too, along with the sexy blonde.

You suppose these people all drive monster trucks and shoot very long rifles?

Nick said...

Icon:

This may come as a huge shock to you b/c of what you may WANT to believe, but not everyone who wants to keep illegal immigrants out of the country is racist. Maybe we just believe that they should come here legally and through the same process as most immigrants. Why should the illegals get to jump ahead in line?

thehim said...

"You suppose these people all drive monster trucks and shoot very long rifles?"

Probably at the same time, too.

thehim said...

"This may come as a huge shock to you b/c of what you may WANT to believe, but not everyone who wants to keep illegal immigrants out of the country is racist."

No, but the ones that think we need our army to do it really creep me the hell out...

Ian McGibboney said...

Posse comitatus--the idea that the U.S. military is never used in active duty on our own soil. Very quaint in this day and age, even if it IS still in effect...