Sunday, August 29, 2004

The latest opponent

Here's a new place to visit when you're suffering from outrage fatigue: Aldaynet!

If the picture across the title banner doesn't tell you everything you need to know about this site, then you need glasses (or, at least, a reliable modem). [On edit: apparently this picture changes at times. Hit "refresh" and look for the guns.]

At its name so accurately states, Aldaynet is run by a dude named Tom Alday:

I'm...too sexy for my blog Posted by Hello

Name: Tom Alday
Age: 27
Location: Central Florida
Occupation: Credit Counselor
Hobbies: Screwing around with computers, reading
Interests: politics, current events, PC-related stuff
Contact: email, AIM - thisfutonsux, Yahoo - tomalday
Bio: I was born in central Florida in 1977. I currently live in the St. Pete area with my girlfriend of 4 years. I have a border collie named Zoe and big fat orange tabby named Garfield (although we call him by his nickname "fatbutt"). I've happily worked for a Debt Management company for 2 years and I've been a nationally certified credit counselor for nearly a year. Like millions of Americans my political curiosity started after 9-11. The strong response by President Bush solidified my political leanings to the right side of the spectrum. I guess that's all I have for now.

If that isn't enough in the Solid Credentials Dept., then take notice of Aldaynet's place in the Republican Attack Squad!

Reminiscent of Cobra from GI Joe? Posted by Hello

This may be nitpicking, but the name "Republican Attack Squad" makes me think that they want to attack Republicans like heart attacks attack hearts. But maybe that's just the budding sarcastic linguist in me. In any case, check out Aldaynet!

1 comment:

Hegemon said...

come get some, bitches